Monday 5 January 2015

LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR STICK IN MOONLIGHT: REVIEW AND SWATCHES

 
Laura Mercier's Caviar Stick in Moonlight is an alternate new shade for Summer 2014. It's portrayed as a metallic champagne beige. I perceive a clue of ash silver too, in any event on my skin.



In the stick itself, the shadow has all the earmarks of being very much a cool-toned beige. In the closeup, you ought to have the capacity to see kaleidoscopic shine particles.



On the skin, nonetheless, the shadow shows up hotter and the champagne shimmer is more noticeable. Likewise with Copper, the shadow applies easily and effectively. This time I connected NARS' Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in advance to guarantee that the shadow would last, and last it did. On my covers, Moonlight looks truly metallic, so I'd suggest this shadow for night or a late spring vacation day; I wouldn't wear it to an office occupation or moderate workplace.


The most comparative shadow I need to Moonlight is Marc Jacobs' Au Revoir. Here is a correlation:

Moonlight is lighter and more metallic that Au Revoir; Moonlight likewise applies essentially all the more easily. I incline toward the shade of Laura Mercier's item, while Marc Jacobs has more prominent life span. Both are dazzling items, regardless, and in the event that you have one, I would say you needn't bother with the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment