Friday 28 November 2014

Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorials To Inspire You

All Black Smokey Eyes:

Next I need to say this excercise by Cynthia from the Indian Vanity Case (I adore Cynthia's posts and particularly her excercises with accommodating indications that make the excercise straightforward actually for newbie's). This is a profound dark Smokey eye look and is a shocker on the off chance that you need to keep everything dark. The steps are not difficult to take after and the look is staggering.


Pink Smokey Eyes:

I myself love the shade pink on my eyelids so I hunt down a pink Smokey eye excercise and discovered this excercise which I thought was worth imparting. The eyes look dazzling and this look can be utilized amid the wedding season or any nighttime events. This will run extremely well with the maroon and Red Indian furnishes as well. You can simply supplant the berry pink with any pink shade that you like.



Bronzed Smokey Eyes:

Discussing the wedding season eye cosmetics, in the event that you need to go to a gathering with a bronzed Smokey eye gaze then look at this excercise by The Wonder Forest.



Sultry Green Smokey Eyes:

Lastly for the year 2013, the anticipated shade of 2013 is emerald so by what method would I be able to pass up a great opportunity Smokey green eyes. An excercise on turquoise green smokey eye cosmetics with completely clear orderly pictures is worth specifying here. This one is from the site Makeup forever. The last look is really sultry!


Delicate Brown Smokey Eyes:

I attempted my hand at Smokey eyes however as opposed to doing an emotional look I did something else for office wear and this is a basic and simple smokey eye cosmetics excercise by yours positively! The whole look is kept delicate by utilizing tan as the fundamental eye shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment