Monday 24 November 2014

The Very Best Dubai Hair Salon


The previous evening I had the extremely unique joy of having the salon manager himself, the eminent Jacques ( who figured out how to trim hair at La Coupe in Paris, and now has a few extensions, in Lebanon, Qatar, Egypt and Dubai) trim and style my hair (I busy my improved hairdo at their extension in The Address Hotel Dubai Marina, however you can look at one of their different areas right here). The salon is clean, advanced and ultra glitz (I even felt marginally under dressed and not favor enough… not something I am accustomed to feeling in a hair salon).



Jacques simply gets hair. He saw precisely what required to be carried out to redress the past repulsive hair styling… he layered my hair in front and trim it at the back in such a route, to the point that it got to be quickly voluminous as opposed to lying level and limp. He likewise has a gorgeous way about him that he is not very garrulous yet glad to converse with you about anything you may need to say and makes you feel in a flash quiet in his salon.



The improved hairdo was trailed by a blow dry stunningness (I didn't have any acquaintance with it was conceivable to do such things with a hairdryer). Despite the fact that I exceedingly question I will have the capacity to reproduce such exceptional volume at home, it felt great to have my hair search extraordinary for a transform (its been three months of having terrible hair individuals, THREE months).


Presently I'm not going to sugarcoat it, the salon *is* very pricey yet it is SO worth (it truly is). A hair styling expenses around Dhs250-300 and a blow dry will set you once again around Dhs150-200 yet its cash that will be well used. After this Jacues la Coupe hair experience, I can't envision myself constantly going to an alternate salon (in any event I have a couple of months to set asi

No comments:

Post a Comment